Celeste is an inoperative Elder that has lived since sometime before the Salem Witch Trials. She is part of those responsible for the creation of Whitelighters and therefore Darklighters as well. She has long since been out of commission from her duties as an Elder. Through the use of a magical watch, Celeste has been able to prolong her life for at least five hundred years.
Most recently, Celeste was rescued by the Charmed Ones from a member of an organization hunting magical beings. She cast a dangerous spell on the sisters in hopes of bringing them closer together and effectively helped them restore the Power of Three. She is currently in hiding to avoid the hunters.
Throughout the Series
In "Third Time's the Charm", TBA
In "Unsafe Space", TBA
Powers and Abilities
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew magical potions.
- Active Powers
- Power Granting: The ability to grant magical power to another being. This is a collective power that requires the aid of other Elders to turn dying mortals into Whitelighters.
- Power Stripping: The power to take away other magical being's powers. This is a collective power that requires the aid of other Elders to strip Whitelighters of their powers.
- Celeste's Pocket Watch: An enchanted watch that has allowed Celeste to prolong her life for at least five hundred years. The watch was created Leonardo da Vinci, referred to as "Leo" by Celeste. If the watch stops or is broken, Celeste will die, being reduced to dust.
|Season Two Appearances (2/19)|
|1. "Safe Space"||2. "Things to Do in Seattle When You're Dead"|
|3. "Careful What You Witch For"||4. "Deconstructing Harry"|
|5. "The Truth about Kat and Dogs"||6. "When Sparks Fly"|
|7. "Past is Present"||8. "The Rules of Engagement"|
|9. "Guess Who's Coming to SafeSpace Seattle"||10. "Curse Words"|
|11. "Dance Like No One is Witching"||12. "Needs to Know"|
|13. "Breaking the Cycle"||14. "Sudden Death"|
|15. "Third Time's the Charm"||16. "The Enemy of My Frenemy"|
|17. "Search Party"||18. "Don't Look Back in Anger"|
|19. "Unsafe Space"|
- With the appearance of the Elder Celeste, there were three plot holes that contradict the first season of Charmed:
- Since neither Hunter Caine nor Fiona Callahan killed Celeste, this means that the second sign of the Apocalypse should have not been fulfilled and the Apocalypse should not have happened.
- Since at least one of the Elders is still alive, the Whitelighters should not have started dying between "Red Rain" and "Safe Space" or , at least, not all of them.
- Since Celeste was out of commission or possibly retired at this point, this could have had something to do with her not being a part of the prophecy. However, in that case, it becomes unclear why Charity Callahan was not stripped of her status of an Elder for a series of murders before being sent to Tartarus (although, it is possible that Alastor simply got her out before they could do that).