WORTH THE RISK — When Harry (Rupert Evans) comes down with a mysterious illness, Macy (Madeleine Mantock), Mel (Melonie Diaz) and Abigael (Poppy Drayton) must work together to save his life, and Macy turns to Julian (Eric Balfour) for help. Meanwhile, Jordan (Jordan Donica) and Maggie (Sarah Jeffery) embark on a dangerous mission in New Orleans.
- Resurrection Ritual
- The shaman used it to absorb an entire club patrons' life force to resurrect a dead person.
- Life Force Absorption: Used by the shaman through his staff to transfer the life forces from Jordan Chase and other mortals into the corpse of an unknown man.
- Molecular Manipulation: Used by Mel to vibrate a knife held by a deranged Harry to knock it out of his hand, and later freeze one side of Maggie's baton to help Macy create an electrical current.
- Portal Creation: Used by Macy, Maggie, Mel, and Harry through the Command Center's portal system to travel.
- Pyrokinesis: Used by Macy in conjunction with Mel's Molecular Inhibition to heat up one side of Maggie's baton to create an electrical current.
- Resurrection: Used by the shaman through a combination of black amber, Darklighter poison, and his absorption of the life forces of Jordan Chase and other mortals to resurrect the unknown man.
- Julian Shea returns in this episode. He was last seen in Guess Who's Coming to SafeSpace Seattle.
- Parker Caine was mentioned in this episode. He was last seen in The Rules of Engagement.
- In this episode, the name of Abigael's mother is revealed to be Francesca. She had given her daughter a potion book with the inscription "Never forget, love is the real magic...kisses, Francesca" written inside.
Answered Questions from Previous Episode(s)
- Does Julian Shea have ulterior motives?
- As of now, Julian is completely human with no ulterior motive or show signs of magical knowledge.
- How will Jordan break the family curse?
- As of now, Jordan is working with Maggie to help her find the enemy.
- What will Ray's enemies do?
- As of now, they are experimenting resurrection with black amber and Darklighter poison.
- Why does the secret group need black amber and the resurrection of people?
- Who did Nadia call?
- Who was the man Nadia and her minions had resurrected?
References to the Original Charmed
- Maggie went up against a shaman in this episode. In the original, a shaman helped Phoebe find her path to learn how to believe in her powers again.
- The episode was watched by 0.62 million U.S. viewers.
- The title of this episode is a reference to "Dance Like No One is Watching", a 2008 single from Drive-By Argument. This can also be a reference to "Like No One's Watching", a 2015 song from Molly Sandén.
|Season 2 Episodes|
|"Safe Space" ▪ "Things to Do in Seattle When You're Dead" ▪ "Careful What You Witch For" ▪ "Deconstructing Harry" ▪ "The Truth about Kat and Dogs" ▪ "When Sparks Fly" ▪ "Past is Present" ▪ "The Rules of Engagement" ▪ "Guess Who's Coming to SafeSpace Seattle" ▪ "Curse Words" ▪ "Dance Like No One is Witching" ▪ "Needs to Know" ▪ "Breaking the Cycle" ▪ "Sudden Death" ▪ "Third Time's the Charm" ▪ "The Enemy of My Frenemy" ▪ "Search Party" ▪ "Don't Look Back in Anger" ▪ "Unsafe Space"|