|“||My dad was never "Dexter." He was just "Dad"... or "Sir" when I was in trouble.||”|
— Macy describing her dad
At some point, Dexter met and fell in love with Marisol Vera and was aware that she was a witch. They conceived their first-born daughter together who at some point they resurrected from the dead.
When Macy was two years old, Marisol left them for unknown reasons. After lying to Macy about her mother passing away, he went on to raise her by himself.
He and Marisol still kept in touch via letters. It's known they still saw each other secretly as they conceived Maggie during New Years of 2000 which he was aware of.
He sent her to boarding school in ninth grade. Prior to the series, he passed away.
- Macy Vaughn: After Marisol abandoned Macy when she was just two, Dexter lied to Macy, claiming that she died and went on to raise her. Years later, as an adult, Macy learns Marisol left her.
- Maggie Vera: Dexter was aware that he fathered Macy's baby sister, Maggie. However, he never got the chance to meet her.
- Marisol and Dexter: It is unknown how long this relationship lasted. Marisol and Dexter made a deal with a demon to save Macy's life and if Marisol sees Macy the demon will kill Macy. Marisol was forced to leave. Macy learns in the letters they wrote to each other that they were madly in love with each other. He conceived Maggie during a weekend in New Years 2000.
|Charmed: Season 1 Appearances|
|1. "Pilot"||2. "Let this Mother Out "|
|3. "Sweet Tooth"||4. "Exorcise Your Demons"|
|5. "Other Women"||6. "Kappa Spirit"|
|7. "Out of Scythe"||8. "Bug a Boo"|
|9. "Jingle Hell"||10. "Keep Calm and Harry On"|
|11. "Witch Perfect"||12. "You're Dead to Me"|
|13. "Manic Pixie Nightmare"||14. "Touched by a Demon"|
|15. "Switches & Stones"||16. "Memento Mori"|
|17. "Surrender"||18. "The Replacement"|
|19. "TBA"||20. "TBA"|
|21. "TBA"||22. "TBA"|
- He died prior to the series.
- In Witch Perfect, Macy reveals he died in April 2016.
- He is the first of the Charmed One's fathers to be mentioned.
- His name was assumed to be Ray in Kappa Spirit.
- In Keep Calm and Harry On, it is learned that Dexter fathered Maggie.
- In Witch Perfect, Macy confirms that Dexter is Maggie's father.
- He was aware of Marisol being a witch and the existence of magic. He also knew that he had a second daughter.
- He was never mad at Marisol, she was forced to leave when she made a deal with a demon to save Macy's life. The demon told Marisol if she sees Macy, Macy will die.