Memory Erasure is the power to erase the memories of others.
The user must be physically close to a person whose memories they wish to wipe. They then hold their hand toward the target and a glowing white light will emit from the hand while the power is active. This power will not work on humans who are frozen in time; time must be restarted before a Whitelighter can erase their memories.
It is assumed that this ability is common to all Whitelighters as the Whitelighter-Witch hybrid Jada possesses this ability as well.
This ability can be replicated through altering reality with the advantage that the user doesn't have to be physically close to the target.
Whitelighter Harry Greenwood is the first being shown to possess this power. He first mentioned it when offering to erase the memories of Cameron Russo, who witnessed the sisters' vanquish of Taydeus in Pilot. This power is later shown for the first time when Harry erases the memories of the Hilltowne University janitor who was attacked by the primordial form of the Harbinger of Hell in Let This Mother Out.
In Memento Mori, Elder Charity Callahan also demonstrated this power by using it to erase Macy Vaughn’s memories of her killing Elder Priyanka Bari and Marisol Vera. However, Macy’s status as a Charmed One allowed the memories to bleed back through.
- Original Power
- The Source of All Evil (through Reality Warping)
- Through spell, artifact, power stealing, etc.
- Macy Vaughn (merged with the Source; relinquished)
- The Faction (through the use of the memory blocking chips)
- Like healing, this Whitelighter power also generates light when wielded.
- Unlike healing, the light effect is CGI while healing is the result of having a light bulb in the actor's hand.