Sarah Marie Jeffery is a Canadian actress, singer, and dancer. She is most known for her roles in Disney's Descendants franchise and the NBC series Shades of Blue. On Charmed, Sarah portrays the youngest of the Charmed Ones, Maggie Vera.
Jeffery was born in Vancouver, British Columbia. Her father is an African American and her mother is an Indigenous Canadian. She has been singing, dancing and acting in musicals and theatrical productions since she was three years old. In between acting projects, Jeffery performs on stage with the semi-professional dance crew, Body.
- Aliens in the House (2013) as Katie
- Descendants (2015) as Princess Audrey
- Across the Line (2015) Jayme Crawley
- Be Somebody (2016) as Emily Lowe
- Daphne & Velma (2018) as Daphne Blake
- Descendants 3 (2019) as Princess Audrey
- Rogue (2013-16) as Evie Travis
- Disney Descendants: School of Secrets (2015) as Princess Audrey
- Wayward Pines (2015) as Amy
- Descendants: Wicked World (2015-2017) as Princess Audrey
- Shades of Blue (2016-18) as Cristina Santos
- The X-Files (2018) as Brianna Stapleton
- Wicked Woods: A Descendants Halloween Story (2019) as Princess Audrey
- Sarah is the youngest out of the main cast just like how her character is the youngest out of the three sisters.
- She has a sister named Hannah.
- Despite identifying as half African American in real life, Jeffery's character identified as 100% Latina, causing controversy among fans until it was revealed that, just like her, Maggie's ethnicity was secretly half African American too.
- She is the girlfriend of Nick Hargrove.
- She has three nephews.
- She is a vegan.
- She is an animal rights supporter.
- Sarah, Rupert Evans, Bethany Brown and Nathan Witte appeared in the television series, Rogue.
- Sarah and Melinda McGraw both appeared in the television series, The X-Files.
- Sarah and Natalie Hall both appeared in the television series, Shades of Blue.
- Her dad met Shannen Doherty on set once whilst standing in. He approached her saying his daughter was a new Charmed one (pre-covid!). Shannon in response sent her love and support to Sarah.