- 1 Synopsis
- 2 Plot
- 3 Cast
- 4 Magical Notes
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Answered Questions from Previous Episode(s)
- 7 Unanswered Questions
- 8 References to the Original Charmed
- 9 Production Notes
- 10 Quotes
- 11 Gallery
- 12 Videos
- 13 References
- 14 See Also
CHANGE OF HEART – The Charmed Ones (Melonie Diaz, Madeleine Mantock, Sarah Jeffery) must infiltrate a faction gala event in order to rescue Harry (Rupert Evans); Macy comes to a stunning conclusion. Also starring Jordan Donica and Poppy Drayton.
- Blinding Spell
- Used by Abigael to blind the Pyroniks and escape their grasp with Mel.
- Light Changing Spell
- Used by Abigael to flick on the light switches in her apartment.
- Cloning Serum
- Jordan picked the potion up. However, it is never used.
- The Nightingale
- A voice replication potion used by Macy to replicate Julian's voice. The serum was used again by Jordan to then replicate Vivienne's voice.
- Wallflower Potion
- Used by Macy to hide in the wall. The side effects seem to make the user slowly disoriented and have the outcome of fainting.
- Foresight: Used by Maggie to find Harry.
- Healing: Used by an unnamed Whitelighter in the past to heal the wounds of his charges.
- Molecular Acceleration: Used by Mel to heat a potion that Abigael was making and caused a minor explosion.
- Orbing: Used by an unnamed Whitelighter in the past to move himself and his charges from the place of a car accident.
- Portal Creation: Used by Macy and Maggie through the system of the Command Center.
- Pyrokinesis: Used by Abigael to manipulate the stove's fire to become stronger.
- Telekinesis: Used by Macy to turn a surveillance camera around when she got out of the elevator and to lift a giant container holding Harry. It is used by Abigael to stop that container before it crashes into her and Mel. Macy later used it again to open the giant container's latch door in order to release Harry.
- Abigael's Magical Purses: A set of magical purses, allowing instantaneous transfer from one purse to the other. Used first by Abigael as a demonstration, dropping a potion into one purse to cause it to jump out of the other purse. It is then used later by Macy, Maggie and Mel with Mel sending several potions and the magic detector through one purse over to Macy and Maggie in the other purse.
- Francesca Jameson's Potion Book: Used by Mel and Abigael to prepare some of the potions needed to save Harry.
- Magic Detector: Used by Maggie to track down Harry.
- Vivienne Laurent returns in this episode. She was last seen in Sudden Death.
- Harry Greenwood's Darklighter was mentioned. He was last seen in Breaking the Cycle.
- Alastor was mentioned. He was last seen in Red Rain.
- Godric was mentioned. He was last seen in The Enemy of My Frenemy.
- Francesca Jameson was mentioned. She was last mentioned in Dance Like No One is Witching.
- Marisol Vera was mentioned. She was last seen in The Source Awakens.
- Ray Vera was mentioned. He was last seen in Curse Words.
Answered Questions from Previous Episode(s)
- Will the Charmed Ones be able to find Harry and Jordan?
- Yes, Jordan called Maggie and she picked him up from Idaho. Later, Maggie, Jordan and Macy were able to save Harry with the help of Mel and Abigael.
- Did Rosemary Shea survive the car crash?
- Will Harry regain his memories?
- What will Vivienne do with Harry's magical residue?
References to the Original Charmed
- Abigael uses a spell to blind a group of demons. This method is similar to the blinding potion, which the Charmed Ones used to blind warlocks and keep them from teleporting.
- Macy questions whether the potion Abigael gave her, will turn her into a pumpkin at midnight. This actually happened to Phoebe, in the original series episode, "Happily Ever After", after she was turned into Cinderella.
- The Charmed Ones find Harry, frozen in a chamber. Harry's counterpart, Leo, was frozen in a cryogenic container, in the eighth season.
- The episode was watched by 0.71 million U.S. viewers.
- Rupert Evans and Jordan Donica's names were absent from the starring list.
Jordan (to Maggie): Walk up to a total stranger and kiss them? Even white dudes can't do that anymore.
Maggie (to Macy): Emotions are not a liability. Sometimes, they tell you what hard evidence can't.
Maggie (to Macy): You mean you're not some silly empath getting dragged around by her heartstrings, Like me?
|Season 2 Episodes|
|"Safe Space" ▪ "Things to Do in Seattle When You're Dead" ▪ "Careful What You Witch For" ▪ "Deconstructing Harry" ▪ "The Truth about Kat and Dogs" ▪ "When Sparks Fly" ▪ "Past is Present" ▪ "The Rules of Engagement" ▪ "Guess Who's Coming to SafeSpace Seattle" ▪ "Curse Words" ▪ "Dance Like No One is Witching" ▪ "Needs to Know" ▪ "Breaking the Cycle" ▪ "Sudden Death" ▪ "Third Time's the Charm" ▪ "The Enemy of My Frenemy" ▪ "Search Party" ▪ "Don't Look Back in Anger" ▪ "Unsafe Space"|