Taydeus was an upper-level demon who had targeted women to steal their life force over the centuries.
In 2018, Taydeus disguised himself as a famous scientist and college professor named Warner Thaine who became the center of a local scandal regarding sexual harassment. A student named Angela Wu, who later became comatose, accused Warner of sexual harassment and as a result he was suspended.
Three months after Marisol Vera's death, Warner was cleared of all charges and returned to the university. The demon would target Mel Vera, in an attempt to steal her life force, but he would be vanquished by The Charmed Ones.
With his last breath, Taydeus mocks the neophyte witches and tells them that he was not the one who killed their mother. Though he was dead, his body remained and Harry Greenwood jokingly suggested they may have to crack his neck, gouge out his eyes or eat his intestine to get rid of him, before Taydeus finally exploded.
Taydeus was a cruel and sadistic demon, taking pleasure in stealing the life force of women. He has little compulsion with killing, as he attempts to do that to Cam Russo, whom he mocks by saying "he's awful".
The mortal appearance of Taydeus was of a Caucasian male with graying hair. His true form was of a frost demon whose body was covered in ice and spikes, as well having clear blue eyes.
Powers and Abilities
- Active Powers
- Cryokinesis: The power to generate cold, throw spikes of ice and dematerialize into a cloud of frost.
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects with one's mind - sufficient to move a person.
- Limited Shapeshifting: The ability to change one's physical appearance. Taydeus appeared as an older Caucasian man, and could shift to his true, ice-covered, demonic form at will.
- Life Force Absorption: The ability to absorb the energy of a living being. Taydeus was said to have sustained himself by draining the life force of strong women.
- Frost Form: The ability to transform one's body into a body of frost.
- Passive Powers
- Immortality: The power to possess an infinite lifespan.
- Resistance: The power to resist the powers of others.
|Season One Appearances (0/22)|
|1. "Pilot"||2. "Let this Mother Out "|
|3. "Sweet Tooth"||4. "Exorcise Your Demons"|
|5. "Other Women"||6. "Kappa Spirit"|
|7. "Out of Scythe"||8. "Bug a Boo"|
|9. "Jingle Hell"||10. "Keep Calm and Harry On"|
|11. "Witch Perfect"||12. "You're Dead to Me"|
|13. "Manic Pixie Nightmare"||14. "Touched by a Demon"|
|15. "Switches & Stones"||16. "Memento Mori"|
|17. "Surrender"||18. "The Replacement"|
|19. "Source Material"||20. "Ambush"|
|21. "Red Rain"||22. "The Source Awakens"|
- Taydeus' demonic form might be inspired by the White Walkers from the hit series Game of Thrones.
- Taydeus was the first enemy the sisters vanquished together.
- Taydeus' demonic appearance in the aired Pilot episode and the promotional videos were largely different. In the promos and trailers, he had the appearance of an old and disfigured man with black skin and white hair that extended to his neck; in the Pilot, he had the appearance of a monster covered in rocks and ice.