|“||I am the director behind the sirens. The maestro behind the music. I arrange all of their songs and they repay me by stealing all of my glory. But after tonight's concert, everyone will know my name.||”|
— The Maestro to Maggie Vera
In Witch Perfect, after thousands of years of entrapment, the Maestro was accidentally released when a mortal named Mr. Miranda played the Devil's Tritone on the Mystiki Flauto. The demon possessed him and returned to Hilltowne to recreate the sirens by conducting Mr. Miranda's acapella group, The Hilltones.
He chose Lucy, Maggie and Effie to join his group, but when Effie continuously questioned his choice of musical style, the Maestro kicked her off the team. This broke into an argument that made the demon decide to take her soul. Maggie later touched the Mystiki Flauto and heard Effie's scream for help, and believed that the Maestro was a siren. Maggie then tried to vanquish him with a Siren Vanquishing Spell only to learn the truth.
As the audience suffered from the lethal siren song, Maggie found a way to reverse the effects by doing a mash-up to counteract the altitude. the Charmed Ones worked together and managed to expel the demon from Mr. Miranda, and Galvin vanquished him by playing the Devil's Tritone once again.
The Maestro was shown to be quite vain, wanting to be known for his evil acts and upset by the fact that the Sirens got the glory instead of him.
The Maestro's primordial form is that of a wispy black and green energy.
Powers and Abilities
- Active Powers
- Possession: The ability to take over the body of another.
- Supernatural Strength: The ability to exert inhumanly superior physical strength. While possessing a person, the Maestro drastically increases their physical strength threshold.
- Flight: While in primordial form, the Maestro is able to defy gravity and propel itself in any direction.
- Tonde daimon amaroun,
- hos tane psychane hairein.
|Season One Appearances (1/22)|
|1. "Pilot"||2. "Let This Mother Out "|
|3. "Sweet Tooth"||4. "Exorcise Your Demons"|
|5. "Other Women"||6. "Kappa Spirit"|
|7. "Out of Scythe"||8. "Bug a Boo"|
|9. "Jingle Hell"||10. "Keep Calm and Harry On"|
|11. "Witch Perfect"||12. "You're Dead to Me"|
|13. "Manic Pixie Nightmare"||14. "Touched by a Demon"|
|15. "Switches & Stones"||16. "Memento Mori"|
|17. "Surrender"||18. "The Replacement"|
|19. "Source Material"||20. "Ambush"|
|21. "Red Rain"||22. "The Source Awakens"|
- In this Charmed series, The Maestro is the first demon to be defeated by a mortal. In the original series, such a demon was Hecate, who was defeated by mortal Elliot Spencer.