SAVE US — The Charmed Ones must learn to navigate the new world they now inhabit. Macy (Madeleine Mantock) tries making sense of some very intense dreams and Mel (Melonie Diaz) and Maggie (Sarah Jeffery) try to accept their new roles. Harry (Rupert Evans) isn’t quite himself ever since his encounter with the hooded villain, forcing he and Mel to go on an old-fashioned road trip in search of the demons attempting to bring about the extinction of all witches. A personal loss strengthens the bond between Maggie and Mel. Also starring Jordan Donica.
Macy dreamed that Harry wanted to be with her and asked where she was. When she woke up, she discovered that the dead witches from the B&B in Vermont had their niece, Layla, staying with them. She was missing and was last seen in the same place as a demon that attacked them. Because Macy still had her demonic powers, she and Harry left on a road trip to find Layla.
On the road trip, a witch, poisoned with the same poison from the assassin, warned Macy and Harry. The Seventh Circle was coming together and they had to “save her”. Unfortunately, Harry couldn’t save her.
With Maggie and Macy without their powers, they were to stay behind in the command center where it was safe. Maggie realized that people at home thought she and her sisters were dead. Everyone thought their house had burned down and they died in the fire. While searching for her obituary, Maggie stumbled upon Ray’s. He had died of a heart attack, and Maggie believed it was because he learned that she and Mel were dead. Maggie wanted to go to his funeral. Despite not being her biological father and not being around, Ray was the only father that Maggie had known. Mel was against her going. Maggie would risk being seen alive, and Mel believed Ray was a terrible father who didn’t deserve Maggie’s love.
Maggie used the command center to open a portal to Minneapolis to attend Ray’s funeral. While grieving, the assassin appeared to Maggie as Harry and attacked her when she realized he wasn’t Harry. Mel saved her while using a cloaking serum she had made. Mel brought up a time that Ray hadn’t shown up to take Maggie to the ballet for her seventh birthday. Maggie thought Ray had left her a music box, but it was Mel.
The Seventh Circle was a demon club. The elite demon bloodlines were gathering, so Harry and Macy used glamour powder to fit in. Harry’s outfit reminded Macy of her dream, so she told Harry. Harry explained that he’d seen him too. Unfortunately, the demons were being tested with their blood to get into the club. Macy was able to get in, but Harry had to stay behind. The demons wore power-blocking bracelets in the club.
Godric, a demon, claimed that the Overlord was back. To stop Layla from being burned at the stake, Macy claimed that she was the Overlord. Mel and Maggie showed up using the cloaking serum and helped Macy attack demons to save Layla. Unfortunately, now the demons knew that the Charmed Ones were still alive.
- Used by Macy to make herself and Harry take on a more demonic appearance.
- Desenmascarar Spell
- Cloaking Serum
- Used by Mel first as a test on an apple and then to save Maggie from Harry's doppelganger in Minnesota, and later used by Mel and Maggie to enter the club undetected and save Macy and Layla.
- Orbing: Used by Harry for many failed attempts and a few successful teleportations.
- Poison Transferal: Used by Harry in an attempt to take the poison out of an unknown witch. However, his attempt is unsuccessful, due to being weak from having taken the poison out of Macy, and the witch dies.
- Portal Creation: Used by Maggie to go Minnesota, then by Mel and Maggie to leave Minnesota to escape Harry's doppelganger.
- Pyrokinesis: Used by Macy to cover her hand in flames, and later by the demon Godric in the club during Layla's attempted burning.
- Book of Elders: A magical tome left behind by the Elders.
- Power Cuff: Given by a guard in the Seven Circle Night Club to disable the attendants' powers.
Answered Questions from Previous Episode(s)
- How will they protect witches from demons?
- By using the map in the Command Center to alert them to witches under attack. Macy takes charge in the rescue since she is the only one with offensive powers.
- Who is the Overlord?
References to the Original Charmed
- Harry and Macy disguise themselves as demons in order to infiltrate a demonic gathering. Billie Jenkins and Leo Wyatt did the same in the season eight episode, "Desperate Housewitches".
- The episode was watched by 0.73 million U.S. viewers.
- The title of this episode is a reference to "Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead", a 1995 American neo-noir crime film.
- Maggie: "Girl? I'm 20 years old dude. I am not a girl."
- Jordan: "Apology as I didn't mean to.."
- Maggie: "Why does everyone always think I'm too young to make adult decisions? It's like, just because I have clear skin and a positive attitude, the whole world thinks I'm a child. But I am a grown-ass woman, okay? I am formidable. And if I make a decision about how to live my life, people need to respect that I am mature enough to deal with the consequences."
- Macy: "I had a dream about you. Someone like you. He was you, but different."
- Harry: "I thought I imagined it. Or perhaps I just desperately wanted to believe that it wasn't real. And you saw him too? In your dream?"
- Macy: "Yes. He's very seductive."
- Harry: "He must be a shape-shifter demon, or something even more powerful. And he might be inside that club, so from here on in, if you see me, you mustn't trust me."
- Harry: "Remember your losses, celebrate your victories. Thanks to you, Layla's back home."
- Macy: "Thanks."
- Harry: "Macy, I'm sorry. I should have told you sooner. About what I saw. For as long I can remember, I have only one purpose, to protect witches. That's the reason, the Elders gave me a second life. When I saw myself, whatever twisted version of me that was, trying to harm you and your sisters, the first time in my life, I felt scared, truly scared."
- Macy: "Well, maybe now is a good time for you to figure out who you are beyond Harry Greenwood, last of the Whitelighters."
|Season 2 Episodes|
|"Safe Space" ▪ "Things to Do in Seattle When You're Dead" ▪ "Careful What You Witch For" ▪ "Deconstructing Harry" ▪ "The Truth about Kat and Dogs" ▪ "When Sparks Fly" ▪ "Past is Present" ▪ "The Rules of Engagement" ▪ "Guess Who's Coming to SafeSpace Seattle" ▪ "Curse Words" ▪ "Dance Like No One is Witching" ▪ "Needs to Know" ▪ "Breaking the Cycle" ▪ "Sudden Death" ▪ "Third Time's the Charm" ▪ "The Enemy of My Frenemy" ▪ "Search Party" ▪ "Don't Look Back in Anger" ▪ "Unsafe Space"|