- Tonde daimon amauroun,
- hos tane psychane hairein.
- (Τόνδε δαίμονα ἀμαυρόν
- ... ταῖν ψυχαῖν χάριν)
This black demon
(we will press into - possibly) for the sake of the (two) souls.
- The spell is in ancient greek.
- The most possible translation for ''hos'' is probably ''press into'', since the demon is put back into the pipe ''for the sake/salvation of the (two) souls''.
- The word ''daimon - δαίμων'' was written wrong, as it should be written as ''daimona - δαίμονα''.
- If the word ''hos'' is actually intended to be translated as ''press into'', then it should have been ''hosomen - χώσομεν'' or '''hosoimen - χώσοιμεν''
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.